As a security feature (to ensure someone isn't locked out of their account) you must confirm any email address change.
- Follow these steps to change your email address
- An email will be sent automatically the new email address, with a link to confirm the account info change
- Click the link (this will open your BowerBird account)
- Your email is updated
I'm not getting a confirmation email
If you haven't received your confirmation email, try the following:
- Check that the email address is correct (you'd be surprised how easy it is to type the wrong thing!)
- Check your junk mail or spam folder
- Add @bowerbird.io email addresses to your 'safe sender' list (if someone else manages your email system, as them to do this for you)
- Try resetting again
- If your email still hasn't updated, contact email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP.