We run a program for media-savvy architecture photographers to help get your clients sharing their stories through BowerBird.
We love architecture photographers. Particularly those with clear licensing, who want to see their clients' projects recognised in the media.
If this sounds like you, then we've got a great program for you.
The BowerBird Photographer Program (BPP) is designed to help you add value to your clients, without having to run a full PR distribution service, meaning you can focus on photography (and getting those sweet commercial usage deals!).
Who is eligible?
The BPP is open to photographers who are media-savvy, have clear and transparent licensing, and who want to share their work with the media. If you fit with the BowerBird philosophy, then we want to work with you.
What's the process?
The process for joining the BPP is simple.
- Email us here and include your website/portfolio
- We'll review your website and then get in touch
- We'll line up a time to chat (in person or through Google Meet)
- If you're happy to proceed, you highlight clients you think would like BowerBird
- You introduce us through email
- We give all your clients 10% off the first year on all Annual Plans for your clients, regardless of size, if they aren't already using BowerBird
- Like all BowerBird subscribers, your clients also receive our media advice service when they subscribe.
How does it work in practice?
- Before inviting your clients, or adding their projects, you'll need to talk to us first (as above)
- Once your client is approved, and has subscribed to a paid plan, you can add BowerKits on their behalf, then you can give access to the client using Access Control
- Your client will then be able to activate the project and reach out to journalists
- Alternatively, with their permission, you can activate your clients' projects on their behalf, and help them to connect with journalists
- BowerBird will provide full support to you and/or your clients to use the platform to its fullest
What's in it for you?
The BPP allows you to add value to your clients, without managing any media directly yourself. As we're also developing a close relationship with you, we can provide media advice to you, and also highlight your work to architects we think could be a great fit.
So in a nutshell:
- Media advice
- Get your work published more widely
- Help your clients to get more exposure
- Each client who subscribes gets a great discount thanks to you!