BowerBird is designed to make it easy for journalists to download images. Any logged-in and verified journalist will have access to download hi-res images and low-res images.
How to download images
- Make sure you are logged into BowerBird and are a Verified Journalist (or given access if Access Control is turned on).
- Go to the BowerKit from which you want to download images.
- Click on the download button at the top of the BowerKit and choose the size required.
- Confirm that you will comply with attribution requirements and check with the content owner before publishing.
5. A zip file with all the images from the kit will download onto your computer.
6. A notification email will be sent to the BowerKit owner.